On Monday June 1st, we will begin seeing patients in our office for non-emergency care. We are currently in the process of rescheduling appointments that were canceled due to COVID-19. Due to the social distancing requirements and the extra time needed to perform health screening questions, temperature taking, and disinfecting different areas in the office, we may be contacting you to change the times or the day of your current appointment. We also may not have the same availability for scheduling as we did prior to COVID-19. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate these changes together. As we begin seeing patients, there will be some changes in the appointment process that we want to make you aware of.
- We will call you one day prior to your child’s appointment to ask some screening questions.
- If you are a new patient to our office, we ask that you fill out your child’s questionnaires online.
- Only one parent/guardian should accompany the child to the office. Please leave other children or accompanying adults at home. No siblings allowed without appointments.
- You may enter the office at your scheduled time and check in with the front desk (we have staggered our appointments to have only 1 family in the waiting area at a time).
- Everyone entering the office (patients and parents) are required to wear a mask. We ask that you bring your own due to limited supplies.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at the front desk that you will use when you enter.
- We will be asking health screening questions and be will be taking the temperature of your child and the parent or guardian accompanying them.
- Our waiting area will no longer have toys or games.
- Your child’s next appointment will be scheduled while you are here or over the phone when you leave.
- Payment can be made over the phone or in person if prior arrangements are made.
If you have any questions about the steps we take to keep our patients and staff safe, we would be more than happy to answer them. We look forward to seeing you and your child again soon. Thank you for your trust and confidence in us!
Bloomfield Pediatric Dentistry